SECONDARY SCHOOL MATH/AMATH FINAL SPRINT PROGRAMME (EVERY SEP-OCT / JUN)
- Hone key skills and techniques for improved performance for the examinations.
- Develops critical thinking in solving Math/AMath problems and equips students with effective exam techniques.
- Exam conditioning and A* strategies to secure the most marks.
Crash course includes exam mastery, challenging topics and time management
With a short runway to the examinations and ‘O’ levels, students will learn how to hone exam skills for Secondary School Math. Miss Tan will guide students on how to apply and refine essential exam techniques through thematic content and systematic practices.
- Students are exposed to new topics or trending/non-routine questions that are likely to appear in the exam.
- Gain mastery of the whole Math syllabus for the upcoming year.
- Practice and master must know question types for each topic
- Master a well-proven technique to eliminate carelessness during math
- Learn and employ advanced techniques to stay focus on your revision and eliminate distractions
- Reinforce understanding of Math through interactive feedback
- Post-course support until end of O-levels (Click here for testimonials and reviews)
To maximise the benefits of the programme, there will have a 1 to 1 session with your child to identify gaps in learning after registration.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- 7 days for 2 hours per day (Flexible arrangements can be made)
- Covers topics students typically lose marks in
- Covers new topics taught in the new academic year
- Familiarise students with exam and question formats
- Equips students with effective problem-solving strategies
- Teaches important exam techniques for maximum results
- Exposes students to non-routine questions that appear in exams
COVERAGE OF CONTENT AND SKILLS
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
This course is most useful for Sec 1 – 4 students who wants a good boost in Math mastery and motivation to secure their distinctions for the next academic year.
- Students scoring B or higher who want to secure an A*
- Students scoring C or lower who want to strengthen concepts
- Students who want to learn strategies for problem-solving with speed and accuracy
- Students can select preferred time slots, subject to availability (we have limited capacity)