Secondary School Math/AMath Headstart Programme (Commences from November onwards)
- Introduction to new topics in the next academic year.
- Develops critical thinking in solving Math/AMath problems and equips students with effective exam techniques.
Reinforces understanding of Math concepts in all topics for the upcoming year
- Students are exposed to new topics or trending/non-routine questions that are likely to appear in the exam.
- Gain mastery of the whole Math syllabus for the upcoming year.
- Practice and master must know question types for each topic
- Master a well-proven technique to eliminate carelessness during math
- Learn and employ advanced techniques to stay focus on your revision and eliminate distractions
- Reinforce understanding of Math through interactive feedback
- Post-course support until end of O-levels (Click here for testimonials and reviews)
To maximise the benefits of the programme, there will have a 1 to 1 session with your child to identify gaps in learning after registration.
About the Programme
- 7 days for 2 hours per day (Flexible arrangements can be made)
- Covers topics students typically lose marks in
- Covers new topics taught in the new academic year
- Familiarise students with exam and question formats
- Equips students with effective problem-solving strategies
- Teaches important exam techniques for maximum results
- Exposes students to non-routine questions that appear in exams
Coverage of content and skills
Who should join?
This course is most useful for Sec 1 – 4 students who wants a good boost in Math mastery and motivation to secure their distinctions for the next academic year.
- Students scoring B or higher who want to secure an A*
- Students scoring C or lower who want to strengthen concepts
- Students who want to learn strategies for problem-solving with speed and accuracy
- Students can select preferred time slots, subject to availability (we have limited capacity)