Our classes are designed to help students excel academically, using systematic approaches to understand what is needed for each question and to craft precise responses to answer every exam question well.
To ensure that students are fully prepared for the exam, we conduct Exam Simulation practices to help them be less nervous as well as to perform well during stressful exam conditions.
We have Quarterly Diagnostics Tests and Weekly Graded Assessments until the students’ exams to ensure that they have consistent practices. Their performance will be tracked continuously.
Equations and inequalities
- Four operations on surds, including rationalising the denominator
- Solving equations involving surds
Polynomials and Partial Fractions
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
2. GEOMETRY AND TRIGONOMETRY
Trigonometric functions, identities and equations
Coordinate geometry in two dimensions
Proofs in plane geometry
- properties of parallel lines cut by a transversal, perpendicular and angle bisectors, triangles,special quadrilaterals and circles
- congruent and similar triangles
- midpoint theorem
- tangent-chord theorem (alternate segment theorem)